Monday, August 23, 2010

I made it through the day!

Yep, I made it. No candy either. This is hard but I will overcome. Did pretty well with eating today and not really hungry. that isn't to say that I am not craving candy, chips or even a bag of marshmallows. I can almost taste the sweetness as I think about them. Oh well that won't help so I will quit naming what I can't quit thinking about.
I was able to exercise today by spending 40 minutes on my "gazelle".
tonights meeting of SEALS at church was exciting. Can't wait to dive in a little more.
I am so blessed that God is beside me in my journey.............I can do this, I can do this, I can do this..............

2 comments:

kdv4jc said...

Yippee, I knew you could do it! Now keep your head up and keep at it!!!!

kdv4jc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.